Your Money – Autumn 2016
The UK voted for Brexit in June and naturally some people are concerned by the possible impact on their pension planning and so inside this issue we consider this alongside other important areas:
– Millennials and baby boomers – the widening gap
– Time to top up your ISA?
– Annuities – why it pays to shop around
– What do young people need to know about pensions?
– Will Brexit derail your pension planning
– Surviving financially after the death of a loved one
– Retirement or ‘pre-tirement’, which will you choose?
– Pensions: DWP is writing to 100,000 people
We hope that there is something here of interest for everyone and naturally we’d love to hear from you if you have any questions.Download Now