Home Finance Review – Autumn 2016
The Brexit vote has created a climate of economic uncertainty that will take some time to dispel, especially as it’s widely acknowledged that the UK’s exit from the EU could take at least a couple of years to achieve. Inside this Autumn Home Finance issue we consider this alongside other important areas:
– What rate do you pay on your mortgage?
– Contents insurance – things worth knowing
– Retiring abroad – what you need to know
– Tips for choosing your first home
– Why families need protection in later life
– Buy-to-let: why some companies are setting up companies
– Property fund suspensions – a sign of the times?
As always we aim to cover a wide range of topics so hopefully you will find something of interest and naturally we’d love to hear from you if you have any questions.Download Now